Last updated: July 12th, 2012
Commercial Truck Quotes LLC Â values its relationship with you. Protecting the privacy of your information is our priority.
In a Nutshell…
In order to provide you with the multiple quotes you seek, we share the information you provide on our Site through our online form with our network of Service Providers. We never share or sell your submitted personal information with anyone else. We have safeguards in place to protect your information including SSL processing of the form you submit to us. We take our responsibility to protect your information seriously.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. When submitting a request for insurance quotes, Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and information about the truck, driver, and business details of the venture for which insurance quotes are being requested. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Commercial Truck Quotes LLC may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- -To share with our Service Providers
- We help consumers shop for insurance by connecting consumers with our network of Service Providers (Including, but not limited to: Insurance Agents, Insurance Brokers, Insurance Companies, and/or the employees or contractors of the aforementioned people and entities. Information submitted for the purpose of requesting insurance quotes will be shared with our network of Service Providers for the purpose of providing Users with the quotes they seek.
- By filling out and submitting our quote request form you acknowledge and agree that up to (3) Service Providers may contact you by telephone or email using the information you provided, or to request additional information necessary to provide you with your quotes. You also agree that the Service Providers can confirm the information you submit through the use of a consumer report or other means which may include your credit score and driving record.
- – To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address provided to send Users information and updates pertaining to their quote request..
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to anyone besides our Service Providers. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Commercial Truck Quotes LLC
PO BOX 692 Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
This document was last updated on July 12, 2012